See, not so nice out... You can not even see NYC it is so gross. We were going to go hang out in the city today and eat a Falafel from a cart, but the weather changed out plans. Now Matt is sleeping next to me and snoring away as I sit here bored. On the plus side, we are going to IN soon!!! We are driving too so we can bring Jada with us. This way, we can stay however long we feel like staying. Matt has an interview on Friday and Purdue with Caterpillar and then I have a panel interview with Meijer next week sometime for a management position. I am excited! We need jobs :(
I am periodically going to update on our status not only to keep you informed, but for us to remember our journey to new and fun places... I have a HORRIBLE memory, so this will help :) lol
Monday, September 27, 2010
Rainy day
Woke up this morning to Jada whining, so being a good dog owner I got out of bed and grabbed some clothes to take her out. Well, the second I got out of the bed, SHE TOOK THE BED... This little girl whined to steal my spot, lol. Since she went to sleep and I was already up, I decided to shower and get ready for the day. After the shower I ended up taking her out in the RAIN, had I known it was raining I would have taken her out and then showered, but did not work out that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment