He was so cute... After we gave him food, we ran and hid by his tree. Anyway, after we got done eating we went inside and managed to only pay $3 for the four of us to get into the museum. The lady at the ticket desk was tired and wanted to go home, so that is all she charged us! It was originally $16/person, so we really lucked out :) Here are a few things we saw:
This is in the movie...
Lynn used to make those pom-pom creatures, this reminded me of her
Matt was peeing in the water bowl, he saw it fitting
I am not sure, but I do not think they had bouncy balls and pennies back in mummy times (I found them in the tomb)
Dum Dum like Gum Gum (or Rum Rum, lol)
This is where we went our separate ways...
Overall, we had a great time!!! I like when Aja and Steve are here because it gives us someone to hang out with! This post is a little late but I figured I would post it prior to forgetting everything.
I need to come to N.Y. And Hoboken looks like such a pretty place. I dont find it necessary to see the museums tho :) haha We all know my attention span! I will have to go to the BAKE SHOP! Yummy...
ReplyDelete