Crazy Lady
It was a bright sunny day, so I decided it was time to walk Jada to the park to get some energy out. As I approach the gate, I hear a man yelling at this woman with two dogs about how big of an idiot she is. Well, I thought for sure one of them would leave, but I was wrong. I let Jada run around for half hour while this chick sat on the bench crying holding her dog. I am not sure why she stayed sitting there? If I would have been yelled at, I would have left!
OUTCOME: Apparently people have had issues with this lady many times before because her dogs gang up on other dogs and she does nothing about it. Instead, she sits there on her phone faced the other way! Sorry, but you are not supposed to go to a dog park and not pay attention to your dog... Later that same day, I ran into the guy yelling at the girl and he mentioned he only got upset because it keeps happening and on that specific occurrence the dog being attacked was being held in the owners arms and still being bit. I understand to extent that dogs can play rough, but there is huge difference between play and attacking! When the owner of the other dog is uneasy, it means back your dog off regardless if they are playing. It is still their dog and have the right to not be roughed up if they do not wish too.
Kat Walker
Second occurrence I had with Kat, happened while I was in Indiana and John watched her for the week. I guess Jada got into it with Roxy, Kat's personal dog, and made a tiny cut. Kat took Roxy to the vet the next day because the dog was tired and threw up her food. Now she is trying to get half the vet bill from John when it is not my or his responsibility to pay for it (Primarily because dog parks are "at your own risk" establishments, because dogs are unpredictable)! I am sorry they got into a fight, but from personal experience it is because you were interfering and made the dogs turn aggressive. Dogs do not like people in their face regardless of who it is, especially in an already stressful situation.
LESSON LEARNED:
Because Jada looks like a wolf and always wins, it is automatically my fault even though the other dog started the fight in the first place.
I am not saying Jada has never started a fight, but for the most part, she is just ending them. I know she is not perfect, but comparatively she WAY better than most dogs. Of the times she has started the fight, 100% of them involved a toy brought into the park... In Indiana, we are smart enough to have a sign of rules at the door of the park so you know common practices. The main two: NO TOYS and ONE DOG PER HUMAN. I have a HUGE problem with dog walkers being allowed to use the dog parks, even though most people are working throughout the day because if there is a fight, there is NO WAY you can control 12 dogs. This is referring back to Kat. After Jamison started a fight with Jada, Kat's entire pack of dogs attacked Jada!!! You do not see me trying to get anything in return for that stress she was put through. I understand crap happens and decided to stay away while idiot dog walkers/trainers are there! However, in the case of the 12 dogs attacking Jada, she still won. Therefore, its my fault it happened.
I am excited to leave Hoboken, granted it is a cool place but I HATE THE PEOPLE (for the most part) because they are retarded. They do not know how to think like a human being. Here, dogs are not dogs and kids are just objects. Even if Matt get's this job at Morgan Stanley, we are moving out of Hoboken... More than likely we would move to Jersey City, it is much more quieter there. If we do end up moving back to Indiana at least the dog park will be grass and 3 acres rather than a small box full of cat litter.
No comments:
Post a Comment