Saturday was the day of my graduation party and I had a blast! I was able to meet family I have never met before, which was really nice! I love being with family so it was nice meeting ones I actually got along with :) Then I also got to see family I have not seen in a while... We turned my graduation party into a Linsemeyer/Dysard family reunion (mom's side). I wanted to see everyone before I left... Then from Dad's side I had my Uncle Vic and Aunt Pat come, which I have always enjoyed their company. Uncle Vic is one of 16 kids, YIKES!
Some of the Linsemeyers
Martin people
So after the graduation party, I was able to spend some time with Kim and the kids at their friends house. Then back to crazy schedule! We found our dirt bike paperwork and realized we had a warranty on it still! So, the next project was to drive the dirt bike to Valparaiso to get that fixed prior to me leaving. Luckily, Dad agreed to pick it up so it did not matter when it was done. We just found out yesterday it was an easy fix, THANK GOD!!! Wednesday I went with mom to babysit, which was fun. We went to the zoo and the Long Beach Country Club...
This is Patrick, he is so stinking cute :) He is so much fun to be around. He made me laugh when he was looking at the birds... Here is that picture!
My main goal was to get back to Hoboken for the NYC fireworks, which I was fortunate enough to accomplish. I rented the trailor for the corvette and we took off Friday night. (The paint shop took forever!!! He told us to get there at three and the car was not ready until 8!!!) So we left at 8PM to head to NJ. Needless to say we pulled over for a couple of hours to sleep. I could not drive the truck to help my dad at all because Matt's car would probably end up off a cliff somewhere if I drove. Jada was fantastic in the truck. Took her forever to stop surfing the middle counsel, but she was good. (I think dad was about to throw her out of the truck if she did not stop surfing)
I am here now, looking for a job! I interviewed at The W hotel across the street, which I am crossing all fingers I get... It will be fun there, I like the atmosphere and the perks :) We can stay in any W/Starwood hotel for only $30-60 a night. (Family too)...






No comments:
Post a Comment