Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Graduation!




I graduated FINALLY!!! It took 5 long years and the most crazy up/downs imaginable along the way. A motorcycle accident... A wedding... A move to West Lafayette... We have accomplished so much in the last five years, that Matt and I have not only grown as individuals, but as a couple as well! We are almost done and less than 2 weeks away from moving to Hoboken!


Thinking to myself: DO NOT FALL!



Yay! Done!!!







Jax wanted to be part of the festivities :) Goofy dog!



Matt is finished June 11th, so our move date is set for June 14th :) We are leaving with the Uhaul on the 13th though since it is a 13 hours drive! Then on the 23rd, I am flying back to IN for my graduation party/family get-together... I am super excited for this month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment